Renée’s Health Basics
Do you want to get healthy and live a healthier lifestyle, but can’t get motivated to exercise? Guess what? I’ve created a handy checklist to help you start on a path to a healthier YOU today!
Many of us hear the word exercise and cringe. We assume that exercise is the best way to get healthy. While it is an important component, it’s only a small piece of the puzzle. There are many small changes you can make to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
There are 7 areas of your life that you could modify starting today, which will create positive, healthy changes in your life immediately without stepping foot in a gym.
- Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of clean water each
- Drink Clean Water
- Reverse osmosis
- Don’t drink water with meals. Drink 30 minutes prior to eating
- Sleep with windows open at night
- Bring the plants inside especially in the bedroom. Adding indoor plants can improve your homes air quality naturally
- Use natural household cleaners or create your own using water, vinegar and baking soda
- Eat slow and chew your food well
- Eat sitting, NOT standing
- Don’t eat late
- Follow 80/20 rule
- Avoid the “bad guys”: white sugar, white flour, salt and dairy
Supplement with Supplements
- Vitamin C
- Omega 3
- Walk or move 30 minutes per day
- Stand at least 5 minutes every hour
- Aim for 7 to 9 hours with 7 1/2 being optimum
- Go to sleep before 11pm
- Prayer/meditation (start with 1 to 5 minutes per day)
- Use positive words
- Brain train your thoughts
Download the checklist and take the 30 Day Challenge to see how well you do then you can rinse and repeat, month after month. Each month try to add more checks than the month before.